My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalmar, Sweden

I was born in Sheffield in England, but moved to London when I was 12. I've been teaching more or less since I graduated from Teachers' Training College in 1976, though I've taken time-out a couple of times (for example, to be West London Area Manager of one of the biggest office cleaning companies in the UK). I've worked in quite a few countries, such as Angola, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago and Turkey.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Course Meeting 2 pages are nearly ready

We had a crash on our server last week, which made it impossible for me to create new web pages for a couple of days. I have, however, managed to make web pages for just about half of the day's activities from Course Meeting 2. If you visit the home page and click on Course Meeting 2, you'll find a description of all the activities up to lunch time.

Among them are:

• an interactive version of the lesson plan for the Fred in Jail exercise
• a photo version of 'Here are the Lady's Knives and Forks'
• a photo version of 'Here's a church …'

I'll do the rest as soon as I can … but I'm still up to my eyes in it over here.

At least the spring is showing signs of arriving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home