My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalmar, Sweden

I was born in Sheffield in England, but moved to London when I was 12. I've been teaching more or less since I graduated from Teachers' Training College in 1976, though I've taken time-out a couple of times (for example, to be West London Area Manager of one of the biggest office cleaning companies in the UK). I've worked in quite a few countries, such as Angola, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago and Turkey.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Richardson household is a bit of a hospital right now

I've been having a bit of a fraught week - the rest of family came down again with stomach flu (magsjuka) at the beginning of the week. I've been spared, but that's meant that I'm the only person who's been available to nurse all the others!

So … if you've been expecting responses to me to posts or e-mails, I'm afraid I've just been too busy doing other things.

Normal service will be resumed soon, since it looks as if they're all recovering nicely (and, boy, will I get good treatment the next time I'm ill!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home